Wednesday, December 16, 2009

W.W.W. featuring Vince McMahon and The George Michael Sports Machine

SeAsOn's BeAtInGs!

On Wednesdays, we here at LOL, Wresslin' like to really pull out the stops and offer up a double shot of righteously killer content. Why Wednesday? Well, we could impress you with market research, work habit studies, and human psychology tendencies to show you there's a scientific reason the middle of the week is the best time to bring your A-game. However, truth be told, we don't have any of that stuff and settled on Wednesday because that was the only day that didn't have any content scheduled.

So, here you have "Watch Wresslin' Wednesdays," the ORIGINAL wrestling-themed, YouTube video comedic co-commentary. Please feel free to suggest a better title, because we are woefully uncreative when it comes to naming stuff.




The idea of W.W.W. is we each send the other a video that is related to wrestling (a match, promo, interview, guest starring spot, etc.). The only restriction is that it cannot be user-created, so your video superimposing Elin Woods's head on a golf club yielding Bill Goldberg ain't going to fly here, pal. Neither of us know what kind of video we're going to get that day.

After viewing, we each write a response. This could be anything we choose: a straight commentary, a philosophical enlightenment, or classless ridicule. Just as we don't know what kind of video the other will select, neither do we know what the other will write or how they will write it. What you end up with is a mash-up of styles, which in our book equates to two-blogs-in-one, and we can take the rest of the day off.

Adam's video to Matt - Wrestling fan confront Mr. McMahon in the ring



Matt's response...

Woooooo!!! Nassau!!! Long Island, baaabaaay! Hey bro, I'm grabbing another Blue Point. Refill?

(sounds of car crashing)

Oh shit! What happened? Who wrecked? Bro! Who wrecked??

(Mick Foley appears on stage)

MIIIIIICCCCKKKKK!!!! FOLLLLLLLLAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! LONG ISLAND, BAAAAAYYYBAYYYY!!!

Ok, forget it. I'm staying here. Gotta hear what Mick has to say.

(Mick Foley makes a mess of himself in the ring)

YEAAAAHHHHH!!! That's my man! He's just like us, bro. Can you believe it? Wanna jump off the duplex when we get back?

(Vince McMahon enters the arena)

Seriously?? SERIOUSLY?! This douchebag? What does he have to say that I care about? Let Foley finish, you rich douche.

Hey bro, hold this. I'm gonna teach this guy a lesson.

What's that? No, I'm not hammered, bro. I'm cool. I'm just tell this guy what's up is all. He needs to know he can't just walk in here like he owns the place. This is Nassau, son!

Huh? Bro, cool it. I know how much these seats cost. They aren't going to do anything to me, bro. I'm just going to talk to him. Not slug the guy. Cool it.

(dude jumps over barrier and runs to the ring)

Hey, Vince! Hey, Vinny! Look at me, Vinny! You lookin'?? Listen. YOU SUCK! SUCK A FAT ONE, VINNY! YOOOOOOUUUU SUUCCCK!!

(security grabs the dude)

Yo yo yo, free speech, brotha, free speech! This is a free country, kid. Hands off or I'm callin' my uncle. He's a lawyer, you know (tm). YOU SUUUUUCCK, VINCE!!!! KISS MY ASS, VINNY!!!

Save my beer, bro!!!

(Vince McMahon refers to the dude while talking to Mick)

I LOVE YOU, VINCE!

Matt's video to Adam- Rare George Michael NBC Promo about Professional Wrestling



Adam's response...


Hey, you're just too funky for me
I gotta get inside of you
And I'll show you Heaven if you let me.
Hey you're just too funky for me,
I gotta get inside, (I gotta get inside)
I gotta get inside of you (So when will that be?)
I watch you're fingers working overtime (Overtime).
I've got to be thinking that they should be mine. Oh!
I'd love to see you naked baby,
I'd like to think that sometime maybe
Tonight, if that's all right, yeah!



Hey, you're just too funky for me,
I gotta get inside of you (Won't let you go).
I won't let you, no-no
Hey, you're just too funky for me,
I gotta get inside (I gotta get inside)
I gotta get inside of you (I'll let you love me).
I watch you drinkin' and I take my time,
I watch you sinkin' all over that cheap red wine, oh!
I've got to see you naked baby,
I'd like to think that sometime maybe,
Tonight, my goals in sight, yeah!



Baby, baby, baby. Why do you do this to me?
Won't let you go, (Won't let you go)
You're such a, you're such a
Baby, baby, baby. Why do you do this to me?
I've got to know (I've got to know.)
(I'm going to be the kind of lover that you never had)
Hey you're too funk.
(You're never gonna have another lover in your bed)
You're just to funky for me.


(Would you like mt to seduce you, is that what you're trying to tell me?)
(Everybody wants a lover like that)
Baby!
(Everybody wants a lover like that) Yeah yeah!
(Everybody wants a lover like that) Everybody, everybody
(Everybody wants a lover like that)
(Is that what you are trying to tel me?)
(Everybody wants a lover like that
Everybody wants a lover like that
Everybody wants a lover like that
Everybody wants a lover like that)
(Would you like me to seduce you?)
You're such a, you're such a-
(Would you like me to seduce you?) Yeah, yeah!
(Would you like me to seduce you?) You're such a, you're such a-
Yeah, yeah!

(Would you stop playing with that radio of yours? I'm trying to get some sleep!)


No comments: