That's right. Today marks LOL, Wresslin's 200th post! "Hark!" the Herald Angel sings, glory to the Two Laugh Kings!
Now, we know this little outburst is not like us. We're lauded throughout the World Wide Webiverse as both fair and humble (in fact, our humility is our finest quality). But we would be remiss if we didn't at least get a little pleased with ourselves here. This is amazing! 200 posts! Here's what we've learned over the previous 199:
- When it comes to wrestling and iPhones, we're second to none.
- When it comes to wrestling and video games, we're second to Maffew and El Gringo.
- Jake Roberts and Scott Hall never get old.
- TNA could be a lot worse.
- We really like the phrase "Season's Beatings!"
- We have seen something sad that's really sad and rhymes with me.
- If you've ever seen that sad thing you've seen someone who won't leave the memories alone.
- For the most part, our LOL Resolutions have been successful.
- We have only nice things to say about MMA. Wish the favor was mutual.
- CCW is the best.
- The Miz is the worst.
- Self-serving drivel.
BONUS: Join us for a toast, to the two kings! Long live the kings!