Sunday, December 7, 2008

Live reaction to the CCW finale!!

Matt: wooooo

Adam: here we are
CCW brother!

Matt: oh the finale
CCW
CCW
CCW

Adam: ive got my Merry Marvel Yuletide pint glass filled

Matt: I'm in my boxers

Adam: heh

Matt: same?

Adam: I just realized that the Thing is wearing a santa costume

Matt: packed arena?
where do they get these fans, by the way?

Adam: he's Jewish
that's messed up
salty language there, Knobbs
oh God, I love the comic intros

Matt: hahah
he's festive
may as well be the face of christmas
I think the opening credits are the best part

Adam: who will survive and waht will be left of them??
CCW title!
you ever notice that this hang out is called "The Kafaybe Lounge"
so Matt

Matt: yes?

Adam: we should take this time to discuss the four finalsts
do you think that the right four are here?

Matt: well, there's not nearly enough cleavage
but from what I've seen, I think these guys get it
I mean, butterbean is probably the weakest, but he just does what he does

Adam: yea
he's just a big man

Matt: TEAM HOGAN!

Adam: TEAM HOGAN!
look at the 10lbs of gold, brother
um, there was "match" singular

Matt: there are many who can claim to be the CCW champion

Adam: LEARN YOUR GRAMMER KNOBS!

Matt: he's the nasty boy
not the grammar boy

Adam: man made a living not wearing deoderant
i mean, i don't make a living doing that

Matt: don't we do the same?
well true
we just make a living of being disregarded by women

Adam: I think I have that shirt Jimmy Hart is wearing
lolwresslin.blogspot.com- no girls allowed!

Matt: jimmy hart is on the show?
you do have that shirt

Adam: heh, when he's not doing medical hair restoration commericals with chavo guerrero

Matt: haha

Adam: its true

Matt: look at that flowing mane

Adam: todd bridges was the secret

Matt: seriously

Adam: rodzilla is a champion
also true

Matt: that dude can go
rodzilla
I like his locker room speech a minute ago
"let's go do it"

Adam: this show surprised me too, Hulk

Matt: I want Bischoff to give me motivation every morning
yeah

Adam: lets take a minute adn discuss Danny Bonaduce

Matt: you mean
DANGEROUS danny?

Adam: oooo
what a gimmick
I think one word sums up danny here:

Matt: now he's Disemployed Danny

Adam: depressing

Matt: haha

Adam: a major disapointment

Matt: seriously

Adam: he was our pick to win the thing

Matt: I thought he was going to take this show and run away with it

Adam: and he certainly lived up to being insane
where do you think he lost it?

Matt: I think being kicked off the show the first time broke his spirit
but when they were getting ready for that falls count anywhere match

Adam: he brought the crazy

Matt: and he went nuts about getting popped with a trash can
kinda made me think he wasn't going to make it

Adam: i love how they had to plot out the "grudge" match
real legit
and we're back....

Matt: I mean, there's crazy "do anything" and there's crazy "completely unstable"

Adam: Chop school, baby!

Matt: uh oh
WOOOOO

Adam: Brian Knobs has a nice rack

Matt: BLEEP on knobs
better than linda hogan

Adam: heh
what about beth from Dog?

Matt: hmm

Adam: no selling Diamonds chops
I love it

Matt: awww, hims hand huwts

Adam: cha ching!
receipt!
Bean just chopped the butt off of Diamond

Matt: cash those in baby

Adam: ok

Matt: chop suey

Adam: bad choice here
bean and bridges are the wrong side
bridges should be face
bean should be heel
but then again

Matt: bean's been a face the whole time

Adam: we cant have the racial component

Matt: haha

Adam: Whites vs Clocks!

Matt: it don't matter if you're black or white

Adam: earth-53
the CCW is so inconsistant with the stories

Matt: it's gettin crazy

Adam: jsut last week rodzilla and mean bean had a big man grudge
now theyre a tag team!?!?
urrrrggghhhh!?

Matt: well, they've made up
all receipts have been paid

Adam: heh

Matt: did anything knobs just said make sense?

Adam: so no new moves of doom this week?
i heard "bum bum bum bum bump"

Matt: wait a minute.....
THEY SCRIPT THIS??
WWWWWWHHHHAAA??

Adam: maybe Hogan doesn't know best

Matt: haha
todd can't read
he's been hiding it

Adam: speaking of Todd

Matt: why is frank stallone a woman?

Adam: let's talk about that hat

Matt: todd?

Adam: really?
did you really ask taht question?
its Frank Stallone
next
yes
Todd's hat

Matt: want on
e

Adam: he never takes it off
what a commitment to the gimmick

Matt: that's better than hogan's bandana

Adam: so is Todd bald?

Matt: are you seeing this brett favre commercial?

Adam: no

Matt: he should be

Adam: I've got some blatter commerical

Matt: ok, nevermind
it's shows favre playing backyard football
you think he just torches everyone at family pick-up games?

Adam: yes
and cries
Brett Favre reminds me of terry Funk

Matt: he holds a press conference
Dear Family, I'm retiring from the annual Thanksgiving backyard game

Adam: "oohhhh...I'm an old man Mick, I can't go on doing this any longer"
we're just doing our own jokes here
not listening to each other

Matt: haha

Adam: ^ still single
YES!
CCW back!

Matt: ^fat and stupid

Adam: CCW!

Matt: ccwccwccwccw

Adam: this isn't a practice or slow mo
this is actually the speed of their matches

Matt: nice towel rodzilla
haha
no one taking bumps
just wandering around the ring

Adam: God Knobs
stop with the potty mouth
Hulkamania isn't about that

Matt: HE'S INTENSE

Adam: ok
Bubba the Love Sponge
worst part of the show

Matt: terr
i
ble

Adam: jabroni match??
who would ever want a jabroni match??

Matt: the fan request??

Adam: celebrities?

Matt: I didn't request this
wrestling??

Adam: Tiffany and Frank Stallone never got gimmicks

Matt: oh man
give me some more candy girl

Adam: I actually really liked Erin Murphy

Matt: yeah
she started doing alright
nevermind
red hot redneck

Adam: this is so dangerous by the way
people who got less tranining
wrestling
tiffany only had one show
excuse me

Matt: she'll spend some time on the outside

Adam: looking at boobs
^so straight

Matt: ^faker

Adam: so when did these 4 get to block out their match?

Matt: next person to type hates boobs
just sayin

Adam: heheheh
well done
wow

Matt: you think they blocked this out?

Adam: tiffany likes ice cream

Matt: they're just being ridiculous

Adam: ambigous sexualty = heel

Matt: where's dangerous danny?
yeah
booooo!! you look different!!!

Adam: "frank stallone makes me feel uncomfortable due to his unfamilar lifestyle! boo!"

Matt: thanks for the wrestling history, mr. love sponge

Adam: good lord nikki ziering is terrible at this
is she married to Ian Ziering of 90210 fame?

Matt: yeah, awful

Adam: Bubba called it a special attraction
well if by special you mean...

Matt: hahaha
I think that's accurate

Adam: Danny the wife beater wearing the correct shirt...

Matt: danny no-sell

Adam: Brian Knobs wears a shirt that says "nasty"
also the correct shirt

Matt: like he has to advertise it

Adam: Todd Bridges wears "Not so Perfect"
inaccurate

Matt: well, to be fair
he's not Mr. Perfect

Adam: LOL, Wresslin' Laugh Twins <3 Todd Bridges

Matt: hahah
Todd Bridges and the Laugh Twins, sittin in a tree

Adam: why do they keep chanting "winner!"?
is this foreshadowing?

Matt: dustin is winning!
seriously though, they've put him over so much

Adam: ok, we can turn this turd off now then, right?
just kidding, Hulk

Matt: you don't want to see what they have in store?

Adam: I love CCW!

Matt: CCW!
CCW!
CCW!

Adam: you see
its a take off on the popular ECW chant

Matt: I'm going to chant that at shows now

Adam: E and C rhyme
E and C were also an awesome tag team
im just sayin'

Matt: so I heard a rumor that vince hates the show and everyone involved in it

Adam: Vince hates wrestling

Matt: they were a good team

Adam: it's "entertainment" now

Matt: true
or "reality"
it's "realitainment"
hahahahahahahahah!!!!

Adam: CMT
commericals for ATVs and Larry the Cable Guy

Matt: I just saw a commercial for at Tim McGraw cologne
of course, if that's how you get at Faith Hill, sign me up

Adam: i just saw one for an Antonio Banderas cologne

Matt: sold at all 7-11's

Adam: UFC is doing a fight for the troops?
hmm

Matt: RIP OFF

Adam: wonder where they got that idea?
ok
we're back
CCW!!

Matt: wonder where they got the idea to fight each other?
yes!
gimme that belt

Adam: booooo!!!
Bisch-jerkoff!

Matt: oh there's jimmy

Adam: I think teh Hogan poses should be done in every day life

Matt: they are

Adam: how so?

Matt: I do them every time I'm in the restroom at work

Adam: heh?
why?

Matt: then I spit a mouthful of water on the mirror
I need a reason?

Adam: guess not
so would you watch CCW if it were a legit fed?

Matt: that's a blingy shirt hogan's got on

Adam: boo!!!
heel tag team!!!

Matt: all washed up celebrities?
absolutely
heel!!

Adam: yo

Matt: we hate winners!

Adam: the face generic theme
sounds just like "Personal Jesus" by Depeche Mode

Matt: haha

Adam: I love hte idea of New Wave coming into pro wrestling

Matt: WCW themes

Adam: get rid of teh cock rock
just queer british fop

Matt: so, I need to pull back the curtain a bit

Adam: yea, WCW was pure muzak city

Matt: I keep hearing the same whistle during the matches
I think they're dubbing in some fan noise

Adam: you don't think that they...juice the audio, do you?

Matt: or that guy just really likes the show
it's hard to believe

Adam: OOO!

Matt: but perhaps

Adam: that was a nasty boot bridges took
seriously
and the hates off!
hes so bald!

Matt: you think there's going to be a receipt for that?

Adam: wait
his gimmick is named "One Mean Bean"

Matt: yeah

Adam: theres too much garbage in the names
"The Man they call The Winner"

Matt: not very original
i thought it was just the winner
I think bubba just says that

Adam: well once he loses the gimmick is over

Matt: because he's dumb

Adam: Bubba is so dumb

Matt: The Winner, sometimes

Adam: Dustin is very weak with everything
except for that time he built that robot for kelly

Matt: haha, yeah, that was clutch

Adam: heh
he jsut spit on Rodzilla

Matt: he's so mad!!
the knucks!!
don't they check these guys?

Adam: they really should

Matt: no, not slow motion
they're just slow

Adam: pro wrestling is the most shoddy commision

Matt: yeah, they only enforce the rules sometime

Adam: why isnt Rodman known as "The Worm"

Matt: I wish they were use the no closed fist rule
just DQ everyone

Adam: that's much better then "Rodzilla"

Matt: yeah

Adam: shhhhhhhh

Matt: what about Wormzilla

Adam: let's let Hulk speak

Matt: ok ok
quiet
yeah, rodzilla is believable because he's really hitting them

Adam: hehe

Matt: signs!

Adam: I love the crowd reactions to Todd's critique
Hulk: be careful or youll get hurt
crowd: YEA!!! CHEER!!

Matt: YES!!
uh oh

Adam: BEAN's OUT!

Matt: here we go

Adam: slow acoustic rock melody!

Matt: so sad
HE'S ONE MAD BEAN NOW
next season?
that's a little presumptuous Dustin

Adam: well I guess out Dustin theory is out
*our dustin theory
Ok
so we got our main event here
Bridges vs Rodman

Matt: I think Todd's got it

Adam: I'm picking Rod
remember the early preview

Matt: oh, a rift

Adam: n*W*o 4 Life!

Matt: but bridges needs something to pawn to pay the electricity bill
he wants it more

Adam: yea, that's a good point
although
Rodman will legitmally break Bridges leg

Matt: he'll get a receipt then
you think Jimmy Hart regrets being a part of this?

Adam: no
Jimmy Hart has been in much worse things

Matt: they could have at least found something more for him to do
true

Adam: Main Event!
Main Event!
i hate "parts unknown"

Matt: I realize I've been waiting my whole life for this moment

Adam: who would employ a man with no past?
other then Keith David in They Live

Matt: where do you send his w-2?

Adam: oh
bitch slap by Rodzilla

Matt: well, who wouldn't hire keith david?

Adam: 10 head shot in the turnbuckle!
this is awesome

Matt: I think he just killed rodzilla
nevermind

Adam: how would you wrestle a 7 foot man
?

Matt: yeah, these guys can go

Adam: TODD BRIDGES!!!!
GET THE TABLE!
CCW!
CCW!
CCW!

Matt: damn good bumps from zilla

Adam: do you think there are count outs in CCW?

Matt: obviously not
they were out there for a coffee break
I think that was long count, ref!!

Adam: yea
I bet Rodzilla promised a little party later
damn
Rodmans kinda jacked
throat slash city

Matt: you would hope he would be

Adam: eh
he;s been retired for a while
kind of hope her got fat
another flying clothesline
on a bad shoulder no less
if we go back to episode 2
Rodzilla wins!
the match

Matt: IT'S OVER
IT'S OVER

Adam: but is he CCW champion??
shouldn't he be?

Matt: well he won

Adam: he won the match
he should eb champ

Matt: that doesn't count?
what a sham!
the man that made history?

Adam: heh
so CCW fatheads
would you buy one?

Matt: they better be teaching it in high school in twenty years
of trishelle?
yes

Adam: I think a fathead is a great gift if you draw the guy you hte in the office secret santa

Matt: I want to decorate my living room in fathead

Adam: only fatheads

Matt: make it look like they're interacting

Adam: of my favorite sports team, athlete, major college logo, wrestler, and comic book character
and a hannah montanna for the boudoir
if you catch my meaning

Matt: like a really uncomfortable one for the bathroom
how do they stick to the wall?

Adam: magic
i suppose

Matt: is it paste or something?

Adam: or
theyre so awesome
the wall just let's them hang
every wall is attracted to a Fat Head

Matt: haha, it's a scientific fact

Adam: it's in any science journal

Matt: interesting though
they're called fatheads
but they have normal sized heads

Adam: hehe
Hogan is about to announce the winner now!

Matt: back!
oh man

Adam: drum roll....

Matt: I payed for my whole couch
but I just need the edge

Adam: let's go Todd!

Matt: so the two best natural athletes rose to the top

Adam: Todd!
Todd!
Todd!
Todd!
let's do this1
!

Matt: I thought you were going for Rodzilla
I smell a coward

Adam: i think hes going t win
but i want Todd to win

Matt: oh ok

Adam: despite picking him second to last in the preview

Matt: hedging the bet a bit
no one knew what raw talent lay hidden

Adam: he never showed it on...cosby or diffrent world or wahtever shitty show he was on
OH MY GOD!!
OH MY GOD!

Matt: close enough

Adam: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
THE VERDICT IS IN!

Matt: !!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!1!!!!!!111

Adam: nWo!
nWo!
nWo!

Matt: no!!!
NO!!!!

Adam: put on the strap, Rodzilla

Matt: Rodzilla
red and yellow confetti?
hmmmm
I bet some confetti got stuck in nikki's shirt

Adam: better go inspect

Matt: so that's it
I'll check her fathead
Dennis Rodman is your reigning CCW champion now
how will his time be spent?

Adam: so let's wrap this up
final thoughts?

Matt: on the show?
I'll call it a pleasant surprise
I really thought this thing was going to lay a turd
but someone knew what they were doing over at CMT to pick this up

Adam: hopes for a second season?

Matt: I know Dustin Diamond hopes for one

Adam: heh
problem with second season

Matt: so does Rodman get to come back and defend it?

Adam: it has to be teh exact same show
I mean, I think that would be the point? right?

Matt: yeah

Adam: I sincerly hope this is a launching pad to a new Fed

Matt: but you can't mix these competitors with new ones
they'll have an advantage

Adam: get a few jabroni celebs and actually do a wrestling show
right

Matt: I would be there

Adam: like

Matt: I would watch that over ECW

Adam: let's say there is season 2
with 10 new celebs
its the same
training
pick a gimmcik
bitching
it needs to be new
I got it
CCW Cage match

Matt: haha

Adam: if we can get that I'll love it forever

Matt: that would be the highlight of television
so yeah, I think they do another
and I guess they make a new belt
which lowers the worth of rodzilla's belt

Adam: CCW IC?
so let's rank the belts here
1) World Heavyweight title
2) WWE Title
3) US Title
4) IC title
5) Women's championship
6) TNA Heavyweight title
7) Divas title
8) CCW title
9) ECW title

Matt: tag titles

Adam: im going only singles here

Matt: oh
well they'd be at the bottom regardless

Adam: right
i basically just wanted to shit on ECW for a mintue
now if todd bridges gets on ECW
sign me up
sign me up

Matt: he could

Adam: im watching every tuesday

Matt: he totally could
is it on tuesdays?

Adam: i think so

Matt: on the YES network?

Adam: Yes
exactly
the Yes network
well
on that note
I think we should wrap this bad boy up

Matt: we must depart?
yes
what a night

Adam: late december back in 2008
dennis rodman is really great
at celebrity wrestling
oh what a night

Matt: I hope if he ever gets on cribs
is that show still on?

Adam: sure
why not

Matt: if he ever gets on there again, he's displaying the belt

Adam: heh
im going to check ebay for it right now

Matt: hahaha

Adam: good night, America!

Matt: I wonder if I can buy a replica
night interwebs!


Update: It seems not everyone is pleased with the outcome of CCW. Perhaps LOL, Wresslin' needs to pay this gentleman a visit...

No comments: